My biggest passion is working on cars in my garage, as we don’t have central heating there I got myself an infrared heater, well not just one, quite a few to be honest as most don’t live up to the job and I started to get back problems due to the cold.
Eventually, my friend recommended me a proper one but I didn’t have much faith in it anymore so I found a large shop about 80 miles from there that sold multiple models so I could see them with my own eyes. Most of them were equal in wattage, some heated up just a little faster than others so I compiled a list of the ones that spoke most to my attention so have a look at it I would say and perhaps one of them will be your next heater.
Why an infrared heater? Well, several tasks tend to contribute to your power bill, of which heating tends to add significantly. However, let’s face the truth: We cannot live without a heating appliance! This is because it offers us both comfort and warmth during cold. Therefore, it is impossible to forego the installation of a heating device just because of lack of budget or a soaring power bill.
However, what we can do is look for alternatives to reduce the bill amount and get one as per our budget. This is exactly where an infrared heater proves to be handy instead of a central heating system. If used properly, it is an efficient appliance even if you heat a single room in case there is no need to heat your entire house. According to experts, the need for a furnace is fairly eliminated with the help of a highly efficient infrared quartz heater.
As you can see the Dr. Heater infrared heater lives up to its expectations, here some features of the Dr. Infrared Heater:
- The heater is designed in USA and has duel heating system.
- It has 1500 W and a high/low temperature. The settings go from 65 to 86 degrees.
- The product has increased heat transfer.
- It can heat up easily 1,000 sq. ft.
- The heater gives out 60% more heat than similar models on the market.
- It is good as a supplementary heating source.
- It received UL listing for high safety standards.
- The device does not have any heating elements exposed.
- It has a protection system for tip over and overheating circumstances.
- It comes with a set of wheels.
- The heater is small and can fit in every space of the room.
- Its price is totally competitive compared to other alternatives.
- It heats a smaller and larger room and will keep the room temperature stable.
- The heater is totally quiet and it can be used during sleep.
- The protection systems are great for keeping the house secure.
- Extra safe cause heating elements are not in plain sight.
- Very portable due to the attached wheels
- It turns out very hard to say anything negative about this heater.
- Perhaps you can find something in the user reviews at eBay.
I hope this short guide provided you enough information on what the best-infrared heater might be if you still have questions or like to read more reviews I suggest you head over to DIY Luke which reviews at least a dozen more infrared reviews on his website.